- steve jewell on SMBMSP#53: Social Media & Breaking News, Featuring ABC News Producer Dennis Powell
- Minnov8 Gang 196 – Big, Disruptive Innovations on SMBMSP #52: Jumping Tracks – Tales of Radical Career Shifts
- Erika Napoletano (@RedheadWriting) on Event Recap: After Hours with Erika Napoletano (Guest Post)
- Ray Lewis on SMBMSP #47 – What’s Next for Nonprofits & Social Media
- Jason Falls on Member Discount: Attend Explore Minneapolis for $200 Off
Tagsafter hours albert maruggi Amber Carter arik hanson Blogging book Breakfast business Community Don Ball Erika Napoletano Event foursquare guest post Jeff Achen Lee Odden lisa grimm listenup meghan wilker Meg Knodl minneapolis minnesota Missy Berggren Mobile nancy lyons nonprofit online Paul DeBettignies podcast presentation questions rick mahn services sharing smbmsp SMBMSP#46 smbmsp#48 smbmsp#54 Social Media st paul The Power of UnPopular the slush puppies tim brunelle twitter wordpress
Supporters & Advertisers
Tag Archives: Membership
In an effort to answer many of the questions raised in conversations yesterday, I want to take this opportunity to clear up confusion and answer those questions.
We believe there is more that Social Media Breakfast MSP can do and we’ve got plans in motion to provide those additional services. Wondering what these plans and “additional services” are? Here’s an overview of what’s coming shortly.
- Event Organization (Breakfasts, Evening events, Tweetups, Specialized)
- Training Options (Webinar, Classroom, Customized for business clients)
- Tiered Membership Model (Free, Pro, Premium)
- Advanced Community Participation (Leadership Council, Mentoring & Internships)
In an effort to take the services of Social Media Breakfast MSP to the next level, we are instituting a tiered membership model. Continue reading
I’m just blown away by that number. I know there are several folks that can’t make it to every breakfast, and some that have joined and forgotten about us. However, I really have to thank all the great folks that truly make up SMB here in the Twin Cities – you’re what makes each event really worth going to.
It’s your interest, questions, ideas, and passion that drive our social media community to be one of the best in the country. There are many challenges facing each of us and our neighbors right now, but I hope this community is one that helps level the playing field and share job tips and opportunities with our members, family and friends that are looking for them. Continue reading