- SMBMSP #68 – Social Media Case Studies
- Member Discount: MnSearch Summit on June 27, 2014
- SMBMSP #67 – Personal Branding Balancing Act: A Look Behind The Curtain
- Video from SMBMSP #65 – 8 Golden Rules for Sure-Fire Success with Facebook Ads
- SMBMSP #66 – Social Media Analytics: Activating Your Company’s Social Intelligence
- Alexis Bell on Video for SMBMSP #63 Behind the Firewall: Social Networking for Employee Collaboration
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | CE Marketing and Promotions on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- » 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | jhWebWorks | Columbus Ohio Web Design, Development, SEO, Social Media on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | jonsh's blog on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
Tagsafter hours albert maruggi Amber Carter arik hanson Blogging book Breakfast business christopher lower Community Don Ball Erika Napoletano Event foursquare guest post Jeff Achen Lee Odden lisa grimm listenup meghan wilker Meg Knodl minneapolis minnesota Missy Berggren Mobile nancy lyons nonprofit online Paul DeBettignies podcast presentation rick mahn services Sever's Corn Maze smbmsp SMBMSP#46 smbmsp#48 smbmsp#54 Social Media st paul The Power of UnPopular the slush puppies tim brunelle twitter wordpress
Supporters & Advertisers
Tag Archives: charity water
by Kevin D. Hendricks
Some dork turned his tweets into a book. That dork is me and the book is called Addition by Adoption: Kids, Causes & 140 Characters. It’s a curated selection of tweets about raising kids, embracing causes and my family’s adoption. It’s an interesting collision of social media and publishing.
I’ll be at Friday’s Social Media Breakfast 27 and we’ll be giving away a few copies of the book. We’ll also have a special SMBMSP discount.