- steve jewell on SMBMSP#53: Social Media & Breaking News, Featuring ABC News Producer Dennis Powell
- Minnov8 Gang 196 – Big, Disruptive Innovations on SMBMSP #52: Jumping Tracks – Tales of Radical Career Shifts
- Erika Napoletano (@RedheadWriting) on Event Recap: After Hours with Erika Napoletano (Guest Post)
- Ray Lewis on SMBMSP #47 – What’s Next for Nonprofits & Social Media
- Jason Falls on Member Discount: Attend Explore Minneapolis for $200 Off
Tagsafter hours albert maruggi Amber Carter arik hanson Blogging book Breakfast business Community Don Ball Erika Napoletano Event foursquare guest post Jeff Achen Lee Odden lisa grimm listenup meghan wilker Meg Knodl minneapolis minnesota Missy Berggren Mobile nancy lyons nonprofit online Paul DeBettignies podcast presentation questions rick mahn services sharing smbmsp SMBMSP#46 smbmsp#48 smbmsp#54 Social Media st paul The Power of UnPopular the slush puppies tim brunelle twitter wordpress
Supporters & Advertisers
Tag Archives: charity water
by Kevin D. Hendricks
Some dork turned his tweets into a book. That dork is me and the book is called Addition by Adoption: Kids, Causes & 140 Characters. It’s a curated selection of tweets about raising kids, embracing causes and my family’s adoption. It’s an interesting collision of social media and publishing.
I’ll be at Friday’s Social Media Breakfast 27 and we’ll be giving away a few copies of the book. We’ll also have a special SMBMSP discount.