- steve jewell on SMBMSP#53: Social Media & Breaking News, Featuring ABC News Producer Dennis Powell
- Minnov8 Gang 196 – Big, Disruptive Innovations on SMBMSP #52: Jumping Tracks – Tales of Radical Career Shifts
- Erika Napoletano (@RedheadWriting) on Event Recap: After Hours with Erika Napoletano (Guest Post)
- Ray Lewis on SMBMSP #47 – What’s Next for Nonprofits & Social Media
- Jason Falls on Member Discount: Attend Explore Minneapolis for $200 Off
Tagsafter hours albert maruggi Amber Carter arik hanson Blogging book Breakfast business Community Don Ball Erika Napoletano Event foursquare guest post Jeff Achen Lee Odden lisa grimm listenup meghan wilker Meg Knodl minneapolis minnesota Missy Berggren Mobile nancy lyons nonprofit online Paul DeBettignies podcast presentation questions rick mahn services sharing smbmsp SMBMSP#46 smbmsp#48 smbmsp#54 Social Media st paul The Power of UnPopular the slush puppies tim brunelle twitter wordpress
Supporters & Advertisers
Category Archives: Event-related
We’re taking the month of September off to catch our breath and focus on planning.
Don’t despair, we’ll be back in October with SMBMSP #40: Community Management. Aside from lining up some rockstar CM’s, we’re planning some special surprises for this milestone event. More details will be announced soon.
This breakfast makes the first one that I’ve missed in the entire 3 and a half year history of SMBMSP. I’ve been there at every breakfast since I had the privilege and pleasure of putting the first one together in February of 2008.
Since then, SMBMSP has grown quite a bit. I thought this morning Would be a good time to share recent changes in how I’m participating with the group, starting with this breakfast. Continue reading →
May 27th, 2011 | by Mykl Roventine | Category: Event-related
The in-room discussion was fantastic during our After Hours event with Best Buy CTO Robert Stephens earlier this week. We’ll post the video soon but had to share some of our favorite tweets from that evening in the meantime. Continue reading →