- Alexis Bell on Video for SMBMSP #63 Behind the Firewall: Social Networking for Employee Collaboration
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | CE Marketing and Promotions on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- » 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | jhWebWorks | Columbus Ohio Web Design, Development, SEO, Social Media on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | jonsh's blog on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
Tagsafter hours albert maruggi Amber Carter arik hanson Blogging book Breakfast business christopher lower Community Don Ball Erika Napoletano Event foursquare guest post Jeff Achen Lee Odden lisa grimm listenup meghan wilker Meg Knodl minneapolis minnesota Missy Berggren Mobile nancy lyons nonprofit online Paul DeBettignies podcast presentation rick mahn services Sever's Corn Maze smbmsp SMBMSP#46 smbmsp#48 smbmsp#54 Social Media st paul The Power of UnPopular the slush puppies tim brunelle twitter wordpress
Supporters & Advertisers
Author Archives: Mykl Roventine
- Dania Toscano Miwa (@daniamiwa) discusses how she captured the #2 spot in the nation for the Animal Humane Society (@Animal_HumaneMN) in Twive and Receive, a one-day online fundraiser held on June 14.
- Don Ball (@donmball) from CoCo – coworking & collaborative space shares the details about their new Skillshare School and upcoming Skillshare Fair, happening on June 23 at CoCo Minneapolis.
Friday, June 29, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Stanley’s Northeast Bar Room, Minneapolis
Most of us are so busy doing our job hour by hour and day by day. We rarely get a few moments to think about what is next for us, to ponder things like:
- Preparing for a yearly review
- Asking for a raise
- Looking for the next new job internally/externally
- Exiting the “safety” of full time employment to become a consultant
- Having a network in place when it is needed
We’re pleased to have Paul DeBettignies back on the SMBMSP stage for a 3rd time. Continue reading
SMBMSP members: You could win one of 2 tickets to the sold-out Ignite Minneapolis 4 on May 24 at the Heights Theater!
Just tweet us at @smbmsp before 5pm on Monday, 5/21 with a reason you deserve one of the hottest tickets in town. Use hashtag: #ignitempls. Enter as many times as you like.
Winners chosen at random and announced on Tuesday, 5/22. Continue reading
This month we take a stroll around town with guests:
- Janelle Nivens (@Janellie23) from Minneapolis 81, a blog profiling the 81 unique neighborhoods of Minneapolis.
- Conner McCall (@sloped) from MSP Street Food, the online street food directory for Minneapolis and St. Paul.
“Connected” by StrangerOnEarth, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Continue reading
SMBMSP #45 – Government, Public Service, & Social Media – 4/27, tickets available now
Our guests this month:
Nancy Lyons (@Nylons) & Meghan Wilker (@irishgirl)
Nancy is President/CEO of Clockwork Active Media and Meghan is the VP, Managing Director. Together they founded Geek Girls Guide and most recently authored the new book Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process.
“Connected” by StrangerOnEarth, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial
Friday, April 27, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
514 Studios, Minneapolis, MN
The President is on Tumblr, candidates are on Twitter, and eGovernment is the buzzword that is transforming civil service. Learn from a panel of local communicators about how they use social media with public services and elected officials. There will plenty of time for your questions as well.
Meg Gerritsen Knodl (@dotmeg)
Although she spent the first decade of the millennium as a librarian, Meg Gerritsen Knodl is now the Online Community Manager for Hennepin County Public Affairs. Continue reading
We’re proud to partner with MinneWebCon: Minnesota’s Web Conference. This year’s keynote speakers are John Moe (host of Marketplace Tech Report for American Public Media, and panelist at SMBMSP#43) and Whitney Hess (an independent user experience design consultant and strategic partner at Happy Cog). The winning ticket will be for Day 1 of the conference, April 16.
To enter simply tweet us @smpmsp with a reason why you deserve a ticket to MinneWebCon. You can enter as many times as you like.
Don’t delay, contest ends Friday, April 6 at 4pm. Continue reading