- Donna McTaggart on Video from SMBMSP #75 – Visuals That Compel & Influence: A conversation with Brock Davis
- Alexis Bell on Video for SMBMSP #63 Behind the Firewall: Social Networking for Employee Collaboration
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | CE Marketing and Promotions on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- » 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
- 15 Social Media Marketing Tips from the Land of Lakes and Bacon #SMBMSP57 | jhWebWorks | Columbus Ohio Web Design, Development, SEO, Social Media on SMBMSP #57 – Social Media Case Studies
Tagsafter hours albert maruggi Amber Carter arik hanson book Breakfast business Community David Witt Don Ball Erika Napoletano Event guest post Jeff Achen Lee Odden Lindsi Gish lisa grimm listenup meghan wilker Meg Knodl minneapolis minnesota Missy Berggren Mobile nancy lyons nonprofit online Paul DeBettignies phil wilson podcast presentation recap rick mahn Sever's Corn Maze smbmsp SMBMSP#46 smbmsp#48 smbmsp#54 Social Media st paul The Power of UnPopular tim brunelle twitter video wordpress
Supporters & Advertisers
Author Archives: Mykl Roventine
Attend “Local University: Twin Cities” –a day-long workshop about Internet marketing for Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area businesses.
The MN Search Marketing Association is bringing in some of the nation’s leading online marketing experts for an intensive day-long crash course in Internet marketing that will help you navigate the possibilities for marketing your business on the web. You’ll learn Search Engine Optimization tips and techniques that will lead to sustained, long-term search engine rankings (and new customers). More details and session information. Continue reading
Friday, September 28, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Guardian Angels Church, Oakdale, MN
Join us for an conversation with Juio Ojeda-Zapata, our favorite tech journalist and resident gadget guru, as he shares his thoughts on current social trends and takes a look at what 2013 may have in store.
Julio Ojeda-Zapata (@ojezap)
Thursday, September 13, 2012
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Stanley’s Northeast Bar Room, Minneapolis, MN
Join us for an evening with Erika Napoletano, the fire-y voice behind RedheadWriting.com and the author of the new book, The Power of UnPopular: A Guide to Building Your Brand For The Audience Who Will LOVE You (And Why No One Else Matters).
Attendees will get a copy of the book and the opportunity to have it signed by the author herself. Bring your questions as we’ll wrap up Erika’s talk with a Q&A session. Continue reading
Friday, August 24, 2012
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
514 Studios, Minneapolis, MN
Lee Odden’s new book, Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers By Integrating SEO, Social media, and Content Marketing, gives readers a practical approach to integrating search and social media optimization with content marketing to boost relevance, visibility, and customer engagement. We’re pleased to have Lee back on the SMBMSP stage to dive deeper into the connection between social media and content marketing.
Whatever your goals, marrying social media and content for a particular audience can produce a mutual win. Continue reading
A Social Media Explorer Event
Aug. 16-17, 2012
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Park Place
Explore Minneapolis is a two-day, intensive learning conference offering insights, advice and learning from some of the top thinkers and practitioners in the social media marketing and digital marketing space. Topics include the latest social media and digital marketing research, social media strategy, selling social media across the organization, mobile marketing innovation, content marketing strategy, influencer identification, branding in the digital realm, email marketing strategies and panel discussions on public relations, B2B social media and brand case studies. Continue reading
- Lee Odden (@leeodden) discusses his new book, Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing, the Minneapolis book launch event and what he’ll cover as the featured speaker at next month’s SMBMSP #48.
Tickets still available for our next event on July 27:
SMBMSP #47 – What’s Next for Nonprofits & Social Media
Thanks to our episode sponsor:
Stanley’s Northeast Bar Room
“Connected” by StrangerOnEarth, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial license Continue reading