A Social Media Explorer Event
Aug. 16-17, 2012
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Park Place
Explore Minneapolis is a two-day, intensive learning conference offering insights, advice and learning from some of the top thinkers and practitioners in the social media marketing and digital marketing space. Topics include the latest social media and digital marketing research, social media strategy, selling social media across the organization, mobile marketing innovation, content marketing strategy, influencer identification, branding in the digital realm, email marketing strategies and panel discussions on public relations, B2B social media and brand case studies.
All attendees receive breakfast, lunch and a cocktail reception.
- Jason Falls, Social Media Explorer
- Jay Baer, co-author of The NOW Revolution
- Bob Hoffman, aka “The Ad Contrarian”
Plus some of The Twin Cities’ own luminaries:
- Kevin Hunt, General Mills
- Arik Hanson, ACH Communications
- Jennifer Kane, Kane Consulting
- And more! (full list of speakers and topics)
Special SMBMSP member price: $250 (that’s $200 off!!)
To register, visit http://ar.gy/minn
and enter promotional code: SMBMSP